Wave Wifi Rogue Wave 2.4Ghz Wireless Bridge and Converter
Wave Wifi Rogue Wave 2.4Ghz Wireless Bridge and Ethernet ConverterModel: Rogue Wave
- Output power to 29dBm (800mW)
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 7-mile range*
- Includes 2.4 GHz 8.5db 20" outdoor antenna and stainless steel rail mount
- Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- Compact, ultra-small design
- 120/220 VAC & 12 VDC PoE injector
- 25’ Ethernet cable
- Instructional CD, Quick Start Guide.
- One year limited warranty
The Rogue Wave by Wave WiFi is an ultra-small, compact Wireless Bridge and Ethernet Converter with output power of an incredible 800mW. All the features and elements of the larger EC-Series like the user friendly, proprietary web-based interface are available in this easy to set-up kit. The Rogue comes with an 8.5dB omni-directional outdoor antenna and is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE). This means there is a single cable between the computer or router and the Rogue. The Rogue can also be used with variety of remote mount, 2.4 GHz omni-directional antennas.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Wave is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device, router or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Wave provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install and no power robbing USB connections. The ultra-small size of the Rogue Wave makes it the ideal ‘personal’ Ethernet Converter/Wireless Bridge for delivery captains and crew. The Rogue is perfect for wireless Internet access on a smaller boat or an RV.
* Actual distance may be affected by the strength and quality of the hotspot as well as having a clear line of site to the boat.